Documento Escrito

Preparation of a written document in the form of an email, which serves as a job application, including relevant information from my resume and demonstrating effective use of netiquette.




Subject: Job Application for Software Engineer Position

Dear Human source, 

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Roddy Sebastian, and I am writing to express my interest in applying for the Software Engineer position at Oracle.

For several years, I have been dedicated to software development and solving complex technological challenges. The purpose of this email is to formally submit my application and convey my enthusiasm for joining your highly skilled team, bringing my expertise and skills to the table. 

I hold a degree in Análisis and Sofware developvement with a strong background in software engineering and programming. I have worked on various projects where I have demonstrated my ability to design, develop, and maintain high-quality software applications. My experience encompasses the development of web and mobile applications, as well as database management systems. 

Key skills and qualifications I possess include: 

• Proficiency in multiple programming languages, such as Dart, Pyhton, SQL, JAVA and Docker. 

• Design and development of scalable applications. 

• Effective problem-solving. • Teamwork and strong communication skills. 

• Adaptability to new technologies and challenges. 

I am confident that my experience and skills align significantly with the requirements of the position at your esteemed company. 

I am eager to contribute to your team's success and assist in the development of innovative technological solutions. Please find attached my resume for your review. I am available for an in-person or virtual interview at your convenience. You can reach me via this email pilotholguin@gmail.com or by calling me at +57 3163911795. 

I appreciate the opportunity to have my application considered and look forward to discussing how my experience can benefit Oracle. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Sincerely, 

Roddy Sebastian Holguin Carvajal

Comments

Popular Posts